- The master program in “International Master of Science in Horticulture (MSc IHS) lasts four semesters (120 ECTS).
- The first semester of programme is attended at the University of Agriculture in Krakow, Faculty of Horticulture.
- The second semester will be attended at the Mendel University, Faculty of Horticulture in Lednice.
- Third semester of the MSc IHS have to be attended at the Slovak University of Agriculture in Nitra, Faculty of Horticulture and Landscape Engineering.
- Students have to choose from the pool of subjects offered by the partner universities, whereas some subjects are mandatory.
- The fourth semester is assigned to the preparation of the master thesis at home university.
Winter semester: University of Krakow, Poland
Biostatistics (info list)
Integrated Protection of Horticultural Crops (info list)
Plant Molecular Genetics and Genomics (info list)
Polymers in Horticulture (info list)
Principles of Plant Cell and Tissue Cultures (info list)
Social Insect Ecology (info list)
Soilless Cultivation Systems (info list)
Summer semester: MENDELU, Czech Republic
Applied Plant Biotechnology (info list)
Stone Fruit Production (info list)
Sophisticated Vegetable Production (info list)
Fruit Storage (info list)
Technology of Fruit Distillates (info list)
Winter semester: Slovak University of Agriculture, Slovakia
Horticulture Dendrology (info list)
Integrated Systems of Fruit Production (info list)
Post-Harvest Technology of Horticultural Crops (info list)
Pruning and Training of Fruit Trees (info list)
Special Fruit Growing (info list)
Grape and Wine Evaluation (info list)
Quality Management Systems in Horticulture (info list)
Vegetable Seed Production (info list)
Study plan (table here).